This is my journey in creating concepts, writing, illustrating, finding a literary agent, and becoming a published children's book author and illustrator for the picture book genre.

Thursday, October 16, 2014

sketch sketching away...

So the day goes. Then the week travels at uncertain speed. before you know it, a month has come and gone. Where are you? You are still trying to find the motivation to get the laundry done. Yeah, that is about right. I have committed to working on a project with the lovely Alicia Sprinkle and I have also accepted a spot illustration project for a sweatshirt. My first project is about storyboarding. The second is about sketching. I guess I can't forget about the third project. I am going to be giving my first illustrator talk in Toledo soon. I am excited to announce that my target audience will be the audience.
The current project that I am trying to have ready by Saturday is a sketch  that is below. This wonderful organization has requested some more to the piece, so that is my next step before I finalize it. Here is the work in progress:

I will keep posting as the work continues. I can't wait to show you all the sweatshirt when it is finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment