This is my journey in creating concepts, writing, illustrating, finding a literary agent, and becoming a published children's book author and illustrator for the picture book genre.

Friday, September 27, 2013

something new

In my quest to bring etiquette to the young people, I have created "the Bumbly  Blue Book of Buggy  Manners".
Below is an illustration that I am working on. As I work, I will add more pics to show the progress. I am trying to capture a character style with some new characters. I love the pond and forest themes, but look forward to trying some farm characters in the near future. Please enjoy and thank you for checking it out!
Not done yet, but closer still. It is a vibrant, buggy picture.

This is another new one that I am working on. It is inspired by my boys; Jude, Ethan, and Grayson.
Happy Halloween from the Super Brothers Adventure club

No comments:

Post a Comment