- The title needs some tweaking. I need it to have the word "manners" in the title.
- Andy has an adventure and learns his manners from his friends.
- Maybe state actual subjects for future titles. i.e. tantrums and learning the fine art of apologizing?
- To rhyme or not to rhyme?
- The majority of authors for manners in the child genre are parents.
- My query needs some changes. I need to use titles for a comparison in my query. There are books of this subject that are similar.
- It is an easy reader not a picture book.
- Make a list of the publishing companies from the books I like. Perhaps I can find agents that have sold to these publishers.
There are some tv shows on PBS that also use manners as a theme. Berenstain Bears comes to mind. On Nickelodeon, Max and Ruby is another great example. Both cartoons have siblings so children can relate to a gender. They have real type situations that problem solve and demonstrate the correct behavior. Does my book do that?