This is my journey in creating concepts, writing, illustrating, finding a literary agent, and becoming a published children's book author and illustrator for the picture book genre.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Christmas presents in October????

I received this note in my email this morning:

Hi Cassaundra Dunbridge:
Thank you for joining SCBWI. Your new member packet, including our bound SCBWI Publication Guide and the latest Bulletin along with your membership card, will be sent from our office in our next mailing, and should reach you in approximately 14 to 21 working days. In the meantime, you already have access to all the publications online, and you're immediately on the list of your local SCBWI chapter.
Login to your member home page using your email address and your selected password, then proceed to the Resource Library.

I received an early Christmas present from my Mom. I am one step closer! Thank you, Mom! This website offers a plethora of information, resources, articles, and conferences in the area, America, and in other parts of the world. One step at a time. More research to start working on.  
Who is excited and one more step closer to the dream chase? ME!  Now I need to update my query to state that I am member of SCBWI.  That is a very exciting piece of information that I am happy to add on to my query. Now where in the query shall I place this tidbit of crucial info??? Hmmmmmm.... GERALD!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment