This is my journey in creating concepts, writing, illustrating, finding a literary agent, and becoming a published children's book author and illustrator for the picture book genre.

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A little time to reflect before making the move.

"I do appreciate the offer for a party dress, but any chance of getting a published book contract instead?"
I don't have a fairy godmother who will provide me with a dress or a book contract. I do have a father in law. He provided me with a book. In my recent conquest to achieve my publishing dreams, I have decided to re read this yellow gem of priceless and resourceful information.
In lieu of sending out queries and manuscripts to agents today, I have decided to review the material within this book.  I want to be a stand out. My next task will be to make a list of agents that would be a good match for me and meet their submission requirements.  First, reflection and preparation. Then....the fun stuff.  Here I go!

Meme was provided by a friend. I thought it was brilliant and well suited!

No comments:

Post a Comment