This is my journey in creating concepts, writing, illustrating, finding a literary agent, and becoming a published children's book author and illustrator for the picture book genre.

Friday, January 10, 2014

recent work in progress...

This is my recent work in progress. I have been inspired by the tortoise and the hare. It is still in the works, but soon you will see a Hare napping against the sign. Silly rabbit. It is a mixed medium
of watercolor and digital. I will post more as I finish this project. Unfortunately, painting makes me terribly tired...but I do love to do it so much. Good night!
Here is the latest of the piece I am working on. I am digitally adding shadows and color. My goal is to keep the nostalgic vintage to the piece and utilize the abilities of technology to add color that my water color can't provide. It is a daunting task. :)
This is the final product of this try. I think it turned out well. There are a few things I would change, but overall it is a good piece. I believe I will still finish the watercolor and see how I like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment