This is my journey in creating concepts, writing, illustrating, finding a literary agent, and becoming a published children's book author and illustrator for the picture book genre.

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Where have I been?

Sorry to have not blogged in a time, but a big move has up and rattled my life a bit. Now that we have moved to Georgia, I am finally starting to settle in. The desk is in place, art supplies are starting to be unpacked, and soon I will draw some more. My boys are interviewing for a private school out here. If you have never been to Georgia, make it a travel destination. It is truly lovely and full if beauty and inspiration. All I have to do is walk out my door to enjoy nature. 
Here are my boys at their new school. I haven't heard back from any submissions yet, but those take weeks before responses are received. Waiting is a state of being I am very familiar with!

No comments:

Post a Comment